Medical translation in Singapore
Our specialized medical translators regularly translate documents in English, Chinese, Malay, Tamil, Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic, Hebrew etc
in the medical field:
- medical and scientific articles for publication,
- medical reports,
- medical records,
- results and analyses,
- medical prescription.
We regularly work for :
- Hospitals and Universities: for medical articles or medical studies for publication, translation of patients’ medical records (results, analyses, etc.)
- Laboratories: presentations, brochures for new drug launches, translation of studies and results, etc.
- Medical equipment manufacturers: translation of commercial documents, commercial presentations for doctors and dentists, translations related to medical equipment, including technical and marketing or sales-oriented documentation
- Patients: translation of medical files to be sent to a specialist abroad for file review and for patients seeking treatment abroad.
Free Quote for Medical Translation
Please do not hesitate to contact us for a quote or for any additional information on translation or interpretation projects – we will answer you within 24 h.
Contact & quote requests : email@example.com
Our clients for the medical translation
Particularities of Translating in the Medical Field in Singapore
Of all the areas of expertise, the medical field is perhaps the most challenging and difficult to understand, due to the subtle differences between the source and target languages, the syntactical difficulties that are inherent to the structural dissimilarities of the two languages, etc.
In addition to linguistic expertise, medical and scientific translations require a specific methodology when it comes to information research.
The Importance of Terminology
Specialization in this area is characterized by the importance of its terminology: the smallest translation error can have serious repercussions for patients, end users of medical equipment and any other medical professional.
That is why Asiatis works exclusively with translators specializing in medicine and residing in the country where the medical product is being used or is intended to be used.